How do I send my Pahu Nunui bags back?Updated a year ago
Upcycling your Waiākea bags is easy! Just follow the steps below:
- Save your bags! Reduce our carbon footprint and ship your bags back 10 at a time.
- Open the box from the top and pull out the empty bag.
- Cut out the spout and remove it from the bag.
- Cut the bag open, drain the remaining water and let dry.
- Place as many saved bags as you can into a padded UPS envelope. Only Waiākea bags please as these have been pre-approved materials by our upcycling partner.
- Request a prepaid shipping label here by contacting our customer service team.
- Print and place the prepaid label on the front of the envelope.
- Drop off at your nearest UPS shipping center.
Was this article helpful?